Hot or Cold Gluten Free Sesame Noodles
This gluten free alternative to Sesame Noodles was provided by Abesmarket and is great hot or cold
- 1-2 7 oz bags of Miracle Noodle Angel Hair
- 1 tablespoon Braggs Liquid Aminos (low sodium soy sauce can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon raw unsalted peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 cups shredded white cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- Empty Miracle Noodles into a colander to drain the water. Boil for one minute, drain and pat dry. In the bottom of a large bowl, whisk together Bragg’s, peanut butter, vinegar, sesame oil and hot sauce (optional). Add noodles and veggies and toss and coat evenly with sauce. Sprinkle scallions and sesame seeds throughout the salad and serve. Or you can heat the sauce for a couple of minutes in a sauce pan, then add noodles and serve hot. It makes great leftovers the next day!