We love anything honey and have made a number of honey-infused drinks in our blender.
However, when we came across this honey citrus recipe on The Honey Board we had to try it. It was love at first brain freeze. Very simple to make and just a bit bitter from the lemon lime juice combo offset by the honey. This refreshing drink provides a great start on a hot day.
By the way, if you are looking for a great blender, after trying several brands and types, we like this one the best for fruit drinks. It is fast, easy to clean and keeps all the nutrients together without losing all the pulp.
- 1-1/2 cups - fresh orange juice
- ½ cup - Orange Blossom honey
- 2 Tablespoons - lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons - lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups - frozen blueberries
- 1 cup - crushed ice
- In a blender, combine orange juice, honey, lemon and lime juices until honey is dissolved. Add blueberries and ice. Puree. Serve in beverage glasses garnished with a lemon or lime wheel.