These sleep gummies sweetened naturally with juice are blended to promote restful sleep, naturally.
My secret weapon for sleeping when it isn’t practical to have tea is this recipe I developed from my sleep tea blend. I added tart cherry juice as a natural sweetener and because tart cherry juice is also rumored to help with sleep. The gummies taste great – not sweet at all – and are great for travel. They are also great for kids.
After doing some research to see if I could buy anything similar when I don’t have time to make my own, I discovered my recipe is somewhat similar to the Vitafusion Sleep blend gummies; however, this recipe doesn’t use chamomile and is naturally sweetened with tart cherry juice.
A note about herbs: This recipe includes herbs and optionally melatonin and other natural ingredients. Natural ingredients are generally believed to be good for you; however, they can cause reactions or have a toxic effect in some people. You should always check with your doctor and research any potential interactions or reactions that may result from herbs. This recipe works well for me but may not work for everyone.
- ½ Cup Sleep Blend Tea (see our recipe)
- ½ Cup tart cherry juice (at room temperature or warmed)
- 3 Tablespoons Gelatin (see notes)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon (optional for flavor)
- You will also need "bite sized" candy molds, preferably the soft silicone ones that are easy to pop out.
- Heat Sleep Tea Blend to Boiling
- Stir in Gelatin until thoroughly melted
- Add Tart Cherry Juice and stir
- If you are using rigid plastic molds, grease with coconut oil or vegetable oil to ensure easy removal. Alternatively: dust with powdered Vitamin B.
- Pour the above blend into the molds. Allow to cool thoroughly. Place in freezer or refrigerator for quicker set.
- When fully set, pop your Sleep Gummies out of the molds. We use 2 gummies for sleep per night.